Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

mucho sueno

Today is Tuesday.
I have been working in dining for 3 days now.  I thought it was terrible but everyone here says to appreciate it because apples is 100 times worse.  I guess I have picked my poison.  Soon I will be doing dishes, which is very chill. Had falafel today, banginnn.  Waking up at 5:45 is brutal, but I have been managing.  I dont understand why I have so much trouble getting out of bed.  Its just a matter of standing up, once I do that I am good.
I bring music with me now.  Been listening to the likes of the Beatles, Rolling Stones, Bob Marley.  I need excellence to take my mind away from my body.  Its amazing how music makes the time fly and allows me to enjoy myself even while doing the most remedial jobs.  I have to moves every single table in the dining hall before and after breakfast using this god damned stubborn contraption.  I did it once without music and was very sad, did it with music and I was jumping around dancing and enjoying myself.  I even started singing out loud but when i noticed people scowling in my direction i stopped.  I downloaded the whole audio recording of  the Lord of the Rings trilogy.  Its 52 hours long!  I hope to finish it before I leave here.
I have been trying to learn some spanish.  My first goal is to be able to roll my r's.  I have gotten a little bit better, I walk around trying to say perro, some people have asked me if im drunk, I just tell them I am determined! Coyotes and jackals bark and howl all the time, its kind of nice, like I am in some great wilderness.  I found out that state of Israel planted every single tree in the entire country.  it was once a barren desert, and now it is a lush and beautiful country.
My boss...
My boss is this guy named Ishiy.  He is..... interesting.  He loves to lecture me on ridiculous things like how to angle my body when pushing tables.  People say he has some social disorder. I think he likes me because I talk back to him and sometimes tell him what to do.
I drank some vodka last night, tried to get a party going, but it was only 4 of us. Fail
Gabrielle is from Colombia. Really cool kid. We have been chilling listening to music, he tells me of his country with beautiful women, cheap cocaine, and good times.  he lives in Medellin and says a giant handful of good coke would go for 30 US dollars... Pablo you dog.  I have never done it but that seems cheap to me. He has been showing me some good spanish music, me gusto.
Gabooo
A little drama, Josh offered me and Isaac to move into his room.  We both were contemplating it and Johan found out.  He is angry.  I will apologize.
I have been playing some guitar as well, Josh is very good and plays in bands, he will teach me if I stop being so damn inpatient and lazy and learn the notes. but i dont wannna!
When I wake up in the morning there are still sporting events going on back at home.  My Giants lost (american football ha), Yankees doing there thang. I will follow it as close as possible, cant believe I'm gonna miss the World Series :( 
Tonight is pub night and I have off from work tomorrow, so I shall drink a responsible amount and enjoy myself.
Love y'all homies

Some sort of soda they drink here, i approve

Santiago, Spanish version of Abbey Road

damn son wash them dishes

The kolbo (store), open at inconvenient hours

Tahini sauce, clutch
Making toast, cream of the crop in terms of jobs

Santiago and I paid the apple factory a visit, needless to say they were not thrilled

Hello little guy

Its a "surfboard on wheels that torments the lives of the innocent"

I HATE YOU!

At least the bread can smile

No comments:

Post a Comment